Passengers over the age of 18 years of age are allowed the following free imports:
- Two bottles of wine as well as one and half a litre of spirits.
- Two ounces of perfume and a quarter litre of eau de toilette.
- Travel souvenirs not intended for commercial use, of the maximum value of USD 250.
In the case of members of a family travelling together, free import is in general only allowed for two members.
Note: Customs duty and other levies are applicable on all cigarette and tobacco products. Passengers are required to declare upon arrival valuable personal affects to ensure free export.
- dangerous drugs or narcotic substances
- pornographic or seditious materials
- any material ridiculing any religious belief
- Fire arms, ammunition, explosives and weapons.
- Plants, Fruits, Birds and their products
- Pharmaceuticals and medicines, except for personal use.
- Goods for commercial or trade purposes, except trade samples.
- Passengers must declare all the currency, valuable equipment, jewellery and gems that they bring into the country
- If passengers have nothing to declare they can go through the Green Channel
- Passenger baggage should not contain goods for others, goods in commercial quantities and prohibited or restricted goods.
- Restricted goods can be Dangerous Drugs, Weapons and Explosive Devices and Gold.
- Passengers are required to take back all their personal effects at their departure
Filming and Photographic equipment will be allowed on valid Carnet or a Bank Guarantee or on a refundable deposit of the duty payable on the items.