Restriction on Inbound Passengers.
June 30, 2021
The passenger restriction on 6 countries ( Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait) has been removed with immediate effect on the following conditions:
1) All arriving passengers shall have a negative PCR test obtained within 72 hours prior to departure. Airline to ensure this before boarding passengers.
2) Antigen tests shall not be accepted as a pre-departure test for boarding.
3) PCR test shall be presented from a hospital/laboratory approved by the respective Government and Sri Lanka’s foreign mission from where the passenger is originating in the above 6 countries.
4) The PCR report shall contain a QR code/Bar code that will ensure the authenticity of the report.
5) Airlines shall satisfy themselves with the authenticity of the test reports presented by the passengers.
6) Passengers are permitted to arrive only for Hotel Quarantine or through the Sri Lanka Tourism Bio Bubble Route.
7) Notwithstanding item number (06) above, up to 25 passengers originating in the above 6 countries per flight, are permitted to arrive to use Government quarantine facilities.