We look for ways to improve effectiveness by implementing new ideas and more efficient approaches.
Being – Proactive
We act in anticipation of future problems, needs and changes.
Every action we take is shaped by a relentless commitment to meeting and exceeding customer expectations on service quality.
We are practical and concentrate on achieving a purpose/ objective/ goal without being distracted by other situations/ circumstances/ events/ matters.
We maintain a high level of character and a professional attitude and are able to conform and promote the company’s standards of conduct.
All what we do have a valid reason and therefore are readily explainable. Our actions are supported by facts.
- To improve the operational capacity of BIA to minimize the congestion at BIA (T1) through improved technology and infrastructural facilities during 2018-2020.
- To reduce the cost per aircraft movement of BIA by 8% by 2020 from the same of 2017.
- Increase passengers to 13 million by 2020.
- To increase the cargo handling capacity
- CATC to be reasonably self-sustaining by earning at least US$ 0.5 Million by year 2018 end
- To maintain an upward trend in airport performance in the regional ranking.
- To maintain a downward trend in the contribution towards aircraft incidents.
- To ensure the Security of International Civil Aviation with 100% Compliance to ICAO document 8973.
- Pursue Service, Value and operational excellence in corporation with all airport partners by maintaining an overall score of 50% in the Corporate Dashboard Index in 2017 and increase it by 10% each year.
- To achieve an YoY (Year–on –Year) Growth in aeronautical revenue by 15% and non-aeronautical revenue by 12%
- Facilitation for the development of a Civil Aviation Master Plan Framework by 2020 in association with associated stakeholders.
- Facilitating the realization of managerial autonomy by obtaining approval of the Public Enterprise Department for the company manuals.