Crew Members Same regulations as for passengers apply
Military Same regulations as for passengers apply
Minors All Sri Lankan children under 16 years of age may be Included in the parent’s passport. A photograph of the Child must be attached to the passport
TMOV (Transit without Visa)
Those continuing their journey to a Third country within 8 hours by the same or connecting aircraft, provided
- holding confirmed onward tickets; and
- other documents for their next destination; and
- not leaving the airport and remaining in the transit area.
It is advisable to obtain a transit visa in advance.
Crew Members: same regulations as for passengers apply.
- Holders of British passports (irrespective of endorsement in passport regarding their national status.)
-Nationals of Albania, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, FYROM (former Yugoslav Rep. Of Macedonia, Germany,Georgia, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran,Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea(Rep.),Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Moldova(Rep of), Montenegro(Rep of), Nepal,Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia(Rep of), Seychelles, Singapore, Slovak Rep. , Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates,USA and Uzbekistan
- Holders of Chinese Taipei documents
- Nationals of China (People’s Rep) including Hong Kong (SAR China) passport holders
- Nationals of Vietnam are holding diplomatic and official passports.
For more information, please contact the Department of Immigration and Emmigration via their hotline 1962, Hunting Line 94-11-5329000 or visit their website at http://www.immigration.gov.lk/