- You are entitled to take out what you have declared and brought tnto the Country and whatever you have purchased locally lilke gems, jewellery and Sri Lankan products out of the funds brought in and declared to CUSTOMS on your arrival.
- 10 kilos of SRI LANKA TEA duty free.
- Foreign Currency declared and brought into the country. Unused Sri Lanka currency should be reconverted to Foreign Currency at departure.
- All currencies in excess of your declared amounts on arrival.
- Sri Lanka Currency in excess of Rs. 250/-
- Firearms, explosives and dangerous weapons.
- Antiques, statues, treasures, old books, etc.
- Animals, birds and reptiles and their parts (dead or alive)
- Tea, Rubber and Coconut Plants.
- Dangerous drugs