All passengers are required to have a valid Passport to travel on.
- Holders of a ‘laissez-passer’ issued by the United Nations, travelling On duty.
- Holders of documents issued to stateless persons and refugees, provided holding a Re-entry Permit from the country in which they reside.
- Holders of a Hong Kong (SAR China) Document of identity.
- Crew Members Same regulations as for passengers apply
- Military Same regulations as for passengers apply
Minors All Sri Lankan children under 16 years of age may be Included in the parent’s passport. A photograph of the Child must be attached to the passport.