Passengers over the age of 18 years of age are allowed the following free imports:
In the case of members of a family travelling together, free import is in general only allowed for two members.
Note: Customs duty and other levies are applicable on all cigarette and tobacco products. Passengers are required to declare upon arrival valuable personal affects to ensure free export.
– dangerous drugs or narcotic substances
– pornographic or seditious materials
– any material ridiculing any religious belief
– Fire arms, ammunition, explosives and weapons.
– Plants, Fruits, Birds and their products
– Pharmaceuticals and medicines, except for personal use.
– Goods for commercial or trade purposes, except trade samples.
Filming and Photographic equipment will be allowed on valid Carnet or a Bank Guarantee or on a refundable deposit of the duty payable on the items.